From: wheeler@aphrodite.csed.ida.org (David Wheeler)
Subject: Re: What about Ada?
Date: 1996/08/08
Date: 1996-08-08T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Simon Johnston (skj@ACM.ORG) wrote:
: > Hi there,
: > I signed onto this list to find out what Ada is about. But so far saw
: > only Psacal vs. C vs. Assembler...?

I suspect others will try to answer your specific questions.
There's a wealth of already-existing material that can try to give you
some answers in terms of "what is Ada"?

To start, use a web browser at look at "Ada Home" at:
   http://lglwww.epfl.ch/Ada/

A painless way to learn how to actually use Ada (which is the best way
to evaluate it for yourself) is to use my "Lovelace" tutorial. Open up:
   http://lglwww.epfl.ch/Ada/Tutorials/Lovelace/lovelace.htm

--- David A. Wheeler
Net address: wheeler@ida.org