From: Ron Thompson <thompsor@admin.tc.faa.gov>
Subject: Re: Thomsoft Ada Compiler
Date: 1996/08/06
Date: 1996-08-06T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

"K. C. Carlton" <kcarlton@erols.com> wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>Anyone have any experience with Object Ada for Windows 95? I believe this
>is the name of the new Ada compiler by Thomsoft (or the newly named company
>contained therein).
>
>Would like to hear about ease of install, ease of use, and, of course, the
>all important question... does it work?
>
>Thanks,
>
>K. C.

I'll add my usual 2 cents when it comes to
Alsys/Thomson/Thomsoft/Whatever they may choose to call
themselves.
Note, my name is spelled ThomPson. I am not related.
We have used Alsys/Thomson products for over 6 years. From
286 to bound 386 to Windows to NT to now in LynxOS.
I can't answer for the Object one, never tried it because we
fortunately pitched the Intel/Win platform and went to the
Intel/Lynx platform. But I am quite sure that you would be
getting the finest product that a considerable amount of money
can buy. We know that it is expensive, but well worth it.
Good support, good company, good people, good compiler.

rct

The opinions above are mine and mine alone. Well, except for
the other guy that works in Ada...