From: wpritche@osf1.gmu.edu (William W Pritchett)
Subject: Re: Sanity breaks out at last
Date: 1996/07/29
Date: 1996-07-29T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Check out Green Hills, Tartan, Rational, Thomson and/or DDC-I.  They all target the 68K family.

Larry Kilgallen (kilgallen@eisner.decus.org) wrote:
: In article <BdceaIANXM+xEwtR@ntxbow.demon.co.uk>, ntxbow <ntxbow@ntxbow.demon.co.uk> writes:
: > we're finally thinking of giving Intel processors the heave ho.
: >
: > Does anyone know of Ada compilers for non-intel embedded evironments, ie
: > motorola and ARM processors?
: >
: > I've used the XD ada compiler on 68000s before now but it's very pricey.

: Does everybody need the XD Ada compiler ?

: I would think one of the benefits of Ada would be that coding could
: be done on any platform, along with a lot of the testing.

: Larry Kilgallen