From: Dale Stanbrough <dale@goanna.cs.rmit.EDU.AU>
Subject: Program_Error from library level task declaration...
Date: 1996/07/27
Date: 1996-07-27T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi,

I've tried to create a library level semaphore to be used
for screen locking. The semaphore is the standard implementation
using a task (yes, I know a protected object would be better).

The declaration is...

with semaphores; use semaphores;
package screen_lock is

        screen:semaphore;

end screen_lock;

with screen_lock;
procedure main is
begin
	null;
end;

However this causes a program_error. I'm at a bit of a loss as
to how to fix this. Does anyone have any bright ideas?

Dale