From: jamess1889@aol.com (JamesS1889)
Subject: Re: Subunits of packages vs. subunits of subprograms
Date: 1996/07/24
Date: 1996-07-24T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <DuwKL6.Lsx@world.std.com>, bobduff@world.std.com (Robert A
Duff) writes:

>Library units (i.e. child units) can be procedures, too.

Dohh!!!!!  I didn't know that.  Well, then I guess Robert's answer makes
more sense.  Of course, the visibility is still at the end of the package,
not somewhere in the middle.  I guess as long as you declare specs for all
internal subprograms, there's really no reason not to make them child
units.

James Squire
mailto:ja_squire@csehp3.mdc.com
MDA Avionics Tools & Processes
McDonnell Douglas Aerospace              http://www.mdc.com
Opinions expressed here are my own and NOT my company's
"Only one Earth Captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet.  He
is behind me.
You are in front of me.  If you value your lives, be somewhere else!"
           -- Delenn, "Severed Dreams"