From: dweller@dfw.net (David Weller)
Subject: Re: Biz: Rational stock drops 25 points in 3 wks...why?
Date: 1996/07/16
Date: 1996-07-16T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <31EBC268.41C67EA6@escmail.orl.mmc.com>,
Theodore E. Dennison <dennison@escmail.orl.mmc.com> wrote:
>> most stock would dip accordingly.  Oddly, Rational stock has plummeted
>> from 66 1/4 to 40 1/2 as of today.  This tumble happened in less than
>> four weeks.
>>
>Well, the CNNFn Headline currently reads:
>   Dow, Nasdaq routed

Yeah.  I did a little homework/research after I posted...seems that
Rational is right in line with several others that have gone into
freefall recently.  It was pointed out (by a polite e-mail message)
that I was ignoring the trends of other technology companies in the
computer biz.  Rational stock appears to be sliding slightly worse
than the normal...gee, an aggressive person would consider this a good
time to buy :-)

--
    Visit the Ada 95 Booch Components Homepage: www.ocsystems.com/booch
           This is not your father's Ada -- lglwww.epfl.ch/Ada