From: Bob Hathaway <objcur@wwa.com>
Subject: Re: OBJECT CURRENTS - Free New Monthly WWW Journal - MANY NEW ISSUES
Date: 1996/07/13
Date: 1996-07-13T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <4s6pue$ojg@shoga.wwa.com>, Bob Hathaway  <objcur@wwa.com> wrote:

>                           OBJECT CURRENTS
>                           ===============
>               OBJECT CURRENTS ONLINE HYPERTEXT JOURNAL
>                FREE NEW MONTHLY OBJECT-ORIENTED FORUM
>
>     ***NEW NEWS***

Under *New News* I forgot to say, from my OCJ editorial:

I'd also like to mention a few talks I'll be giving in the next month or so,
one at the TOOLS USA conference in Santa Barbara this July 29 on the Unified
Modeling Language.  I'll discuss the UML and give examples, alternatives, and
general discussion in a half day tutorial.  I'm also speaking at Object Expo
in New York City this August 8 on "Advanced C++: Multiple-polymorphism/Uses/
Types", which discusses a more sophisticated object model with true types and
how it relates to a more static model in terms of dependencies, metrics, and
functionality from OOA thru to C++ and the available idioms and tradeoffs
involved.

TOOLS USA - Santa Barbara 7/29
  - http://www.tools.com/tools/usa_96/td_adt.html
Object Expo - New York    8/8