From: Kevin Krieser <kkrieser@ionet.net>
Subject: Re: C Interface question
Date: 1996/07/11
Date: 1996-07-11T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

> I need to call a C function that is defined as:
>
> 	int *function(int value, int *result);
>
> the function is called with a value and both the returned pointer
> and the result pointer contain data.
>
> So how do I interface to this ?

I haven't tried it, but if a 'Address is the same size as an Access type, and has the same value, then you may be able to
do the following:

function C_Function ( value : in Integer; Result : in System.Address ) return System.Address;

Then, just use Unchecked conversion to convert the result to an Access type, and access it that way.

-- Kevin Krieser
-- kkrieser@ionet.net