From: James E. Hopper <jhopper@erinet.com>
Subject: MIke's on
Date: 1996/07/10
Date: 1996-07-10T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I was reading a new online web magaizine called slate
today and noticed they have a column that is kind of ada
related ;-)

Mike's On
Radio's obscure comic genius Michael Feldman

http://www.slate.com/Radio/Current/Radio.asp

yes, yes i know its not THAT Michael Feldman, but it
amused me none the less!  Thought some others might find
it amusing as well.

jim