From: spear@wam.umd.edu (Eric Anthony Spear)
Subject: compile on a pc to a sparc
Date: 1996/07/08
Date: 1996-07-08T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I'm successfully using Gnat on my OS/2 Pentium system at home.  However,
I'd like to run my finished ada program on my sparc at work (it's much
faster).  Rather than having to remake the compiler at work, I'd like to
recompile on my Pentium so that the result is an executable that will run
on the Sparc architecture.

Can this be done?