* Re: Obscene article by Don Erway of NDC Systems shows he is wrong
@ 1996-07-03  0:00 ` James A. Squire
       [not found] ` <4rfeip$5ue@mercury.galstar.com>
From: James A. Squire @ 1996-07-03  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Rob Kirkbride wrote:

> In article <31da618d.1601274621@news.concentric.net>,
> cjames3@concentric.net writes
> >Despite continued bogus articles by Don Erway of NDC Systems that this
> >account has been suspended, it is still alive and well.
> >
> >Clearly Don Erway is lying, again, and wasting everyone's time, including
> >the security staff at concentric.net, a very good internet provider, by
> >threatening upper management at concentric.net with bogus personal legal
> >actions and by demanding forced cancels to control and censor usenet
> >content adverse to NDC Systems.
> >
> >Don Erway uses his employer's internet resources at NDC Systems to post
> >forgeries from caltech.edu and anonymous articles from pornographic
> >services such as replay.com, among other places, all with the blessing of
> >his supervisor and good buddy Dan Fishman, the President of NDC Systems.
> >
> >Don Erway is clearly not very productive at NDC Systems, and NDC Systems is
> >clearly not very busy since they have idle employees such as Don Erway.
> >
> >Don Erway continues to be a major embarrassment to the database industry by
> >giving legitimate database companies, even those not associated with NDC
> >Systems, a very bad reputation.
> >
> >What is incredible is that other management at NDC Systems has not seen fit
> >to immediately terminate Erway to further avoid corporate embarrassment
> >from Erway's pompous and destructive internet efforts at attracting
> >negative attention to himself and his pitiful employer.
> >
> >Let's put a stop to Don Erway by ignoring his irrational and obscene, name-
> >calling articles (Erway calls one poster an "asshole"), and, more
> >importantly, by not doing any business whatsoever with NDC Systems, his
> >employer, or with other companies having association with Dan Fishman,
> >President of NDC Systems, the eager sponsor of Don Erway.
>
> Why does this need to be in this newsgroup?
> --
> Rob Kirkbride
> rob@rk-comp.demon.co.uk

Why does this need to be in this newsgroup?
--
James Squire
MDA Avionics Tools & Processes

* Obscene article by Don Erway of NDC Systems shows he is wrong again
@ 1996-07-03  0:00 cjames3
From: cjames3 @ 1996-07-03  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

[...]

* Re: Obscene article by Don Erway of NDC Systems shows he is wrong again
@ 1996-07-03  0:00 ` Rob Kirkbride
       [not found] ` <4rfeip$5ue@mercury.galstar.com>
From: Rob Kirkbride @ 1996-07-03  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 1996-07-05  0:00   ` Ian Goddard
From: Ian Goddard @ 1996-07-05  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Rob Kirkbride wrote:

> In article <31da618d.1601274621@news.concentric.net>,
> cjames3@concentric.net writes
> >Despite continued bogus articles by Don Erway of NDC Systems that this

etc

> Why does this need to be in this newsgroup?
> --
> Rob Kirkbride
> rob@rk-comp.demon.co.ukWhy does it have to be in any newsgroup?

Perhaps we need a special newsgroup where this sort of thing can be conducted.
I suggest the name alt.ercation

Ian Goddard

@ 1996-07-05  0:00   ` Dave Goggin
From: Dave Goggin @ 1996-07-05  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Someone wrote:

> Someone pretending to be cjames3@concentric.net wrote:
> : Despite continued bogus articles by Don Erway of NDC Systems that this
> : account has been suspended, it is still alive and well.
> :
> : Clearly Don Erway is lying, again, and wasting everyone's time, including

blah, blah, blah...

C'mon folks, enough of this stuff.  Just ignore this Erway
or whoever.   None of us cares who's forgering, lying, etc.
These newsgroups have speciific subjects and this thread is
so off-topic it isn't even funny.

Dave Goggin             Limit Point Systems
dt4@limitpt.com
The opinions expressed herein are mine alone, and do not
necessarily coincide with those of my employer or client(s).

* Re: Obscene article by Don Erway of NDC Systems shows he is wrong again
@ 1996-07-05  0:00     ` Janus
From: Janus @ 1996-07-05  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dave Goggin <dt4@limitpt.com> wrote:

>These newsgroups have speciific subjects and this thread is
>so off-topic it isn't even funny.

Aw, come on ! It's hilarious.

Don't you even have watch filters set on cjames ?

Bye from
Janus at Kerry, Ireland
email : jab@iol.ie
WWW : http://www.iol.ie/~jab

* Re: Obscene article by Don Erway of NDC Systems shows he is wrong again
@ 1996-07-06  0:00       ` Ell
From: Ell @ 1996-07-06  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Janus (jab@iol.ie) wrote:

: Aw, come on ! It's hilarious.

Anti-semitism, racism generally, and gay bashing are reprehensible, not
hilarious.  Imo, they should be opposed.

Replies to me directly please.

Elliott