From: kesinger@math.ttu.edu (Jake Kesinger)
Subject: Re: Announcement: Razor 4.0 available.
Date: 1996/07/05
Date: 1996-07-05T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Ari Lukumies (Ari.Lukumies@la.ccfo.carel.fi) wrote:
: Robert Dewar wrote:
: > I certainly don't object to brief vendor announcements of this type, but
: > wouldn't they be more useful if they at least gave a hint as to what they
: > were about. All we know about RAZOR from that post is the name of the
: > product, and absolutely nothing about what it might do!

: Maybe it's a software competitor for Gillette products :)

Or something that should have gone on comp.lang.occam?
--
  --Jake     _    Jake Kesinger (kesinger@math.ttu.edu), Outrageous Liar
LUBBOCK -> _|*~-  http://www.math.ttu.edu/~kesinger/