From: eliasson@gracie.msfc.nasa.gov (Anders Eliasson)
Subject: GNAT setup help
Date: 1996/07/03
Date: 1996-07-03T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Help,

I am trying to use the GNAT package on a SUN/SunOS 4.1.4 system.  I can
compile an ADA example ( yes, 'HELLO' is the example :), and it was supplied
in the package ) using gcc, and I can bind using gnatbind.  The problem comes
when I try to link with gnatlink.  I get an error message that goes something
like this:

cpp: /usr/tmp/cca#####.i: no such file or directory

The ##### value changes with each link attempt.  The /usr/tmp directory
exists with rwxrwxrwx set, and owned by root, I think.  I am not experienced
enough to know whether the problem lies in the setup of the GNAT package or
with my environment setup.  Can anyone give me a hint.  TIA.

Anders