From: "Alex R. Mosteo" <devnull@mailinator.com>
Subject: Re: [ANN]- AonixADT for Eclipse now available for Intel/Linux and Sparc/Solaris for GNAT
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 09:43:24 +0100
Date: 2006-10-31T09:43:24+01:00	[thread overview]

Marc A. Criley wrote:

> I don't want a "demo" version of an Eclipse-based Ada development
> environment, nor am I looking to evaluate a crippled implementation.  If
> Aonix wants to gain some ground in the community of Self-Motivated Ada
> Developers, the products they make available to it must be fully
> usable in our development environments.

I guess at least it would be polite to include in the announce that this is
a crippled evaluation version. Just before reading this post I was
misinforming a colleague that finally there was a freely usable Ada plugin
for Eclipse. Furthermore, I don't see any clue of this not even at the
point when you have to send your info to get the download.

This reminds me that there was some people working on eclipse plugins.
Anyone reading? How far you got?