* List of early adopters
@ 1996-06-12  0:00 Mike King
From: Mike King @ 1996-06-12  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Can anyone tell me the names of any D.O.D. or other companies who have used
Ada95 on a project or tell me where I could find a list of them?

Thank you,

Mike King

* Re: List of early adopters
@ 1996-06-14  0:00 ` Carl Bowman
From: Carl Bowman @ 1996-06-14  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <4pnc9m$cqf@mikasa.iol.it>,
Mike King <you@somehost.somedomain> wrote:
>Can anyone tell me the names of any D.O.D. or other companies who have used
>Ada95 on a project or tell me where I could find a list of them?
>
>Thank you,
>
>Mike King

The Ada Information Clearinghouse's Software Engineering host has
information on projects completed in Ada 95.  The URL is
http://sw-eng.falls-church.va.us.

A good place to start looking is the following URL which points to a
newsletter issue reporting on Ada 95 projects.  That URL is
http://sw-eng.falls-church.va.us/AdaIC/news/Newsletter/9508/summer95.html.

The AdaIC will be happy to assist you in any way we can.

Carl Bowman
Ada Information Clearinghouse
adainfo@sw-eng.falls-church.va.us
(703) 681-2466