* PC Compilers
@ 1996-06-10  0:00 Michael W. Hall
From: Michael W. Hall @ 1996-06-10  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does anyone know if there are demos available of ActivAda or Janus/Ada?
If so, can someone tell me where to get them or send them to me if
they arent too large.

If there are no demos available and you use one or both of these, could
you give some information about them as far as options and program
layout (ie. can it do tasking and what does the interface look like.)
I would prefere a format similiar to visual basic.
Thanks for the help.

Please reply to mhall59@us.net

* Re: PC Compilers
       [not found] <}�P@>
@ 1996-06-11  0:00 ` Marianne Worley
From: Marianne Worley @ 1996-06-11  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

mhall59@mail.us.net (Michael W. Hall) writes:
> Does anyone know if there are demos available of ActivAda or Janus/Ada?
> If so, can someone tell me where to get them or send them to me if
> they arent too large.
>
> If there are no demos available and you use one or both of these, could
> you give some information about them as far as options and program
> layout (ie. can it do tasking and what does the interface look like.)
> I would prefere a format similiar to visual basic.
> Thanks for the help.
>
> Please reply to mhall59@us.net

You can download the ActivAda demo from our web page at:
http://www.thomsoft.com/products/ada/activada.html

Or feel free to contact us to receive the demo via snail mail.

Marianne Worley
Thomson Software Products
marianne@thomsoft.com

* Re: PC Compilers
@ 1996-06-12  0:00 ` Adam Beneschan
From: Adam Beneschan @ 1996-06-12  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I don't know what you mean by a "PC Compiler".  Is it one that,
instead of saying "syntax error", reports something like "Your program
is syntactically challenged"???

                                -- Adam