From: mhall59@mail.us.net (Michael W. Hall)
Subject: PC Compilers
Date: 1996/06/10
Date: 1996-06-10T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Does anyone know if there are demos available of ActivAda or Janus/Ada?
If so, can someone tell me where to get them or send them to me if
they arent too large.

If there are no demos available and you use one or both of these, could
you give some information about them as far as options and program
layout (ie. can it do tasking and what does the interface look like.)
I would prefere a format similiar to visual basic.
Thanks for the help.

Please reply to mhall59@us.net