* Support Tools
@ 1996-06-07  0:00 Art Schwarz
From: Art Schwarz @ 1996-06-07  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Well, does anyone have an ftp/WWW/snail mail address for:

     Ada BOOCH components
     COCO (or another Ada Yacc lookalike)
     FLEX (or another Ada Lex lookalike)

thanks
skidmarks

* Re: Support Tools (Booch Component Status also)
@ 1996-06-07  0:00 ` David Weller
From: David Weller @ 1996-06-07  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <4p9grq$h32@mill.gdls.com>, Art Schwarz <schwarza@gdls.com> wrote:
>Well, does anyone have an ftp/WWW/snail mail address for:
>
>     Ada BOOCH components

That depends on if you're talking about the Ada 83 verison of the Ada
95 version.

The Ada 83 version must be ordered from Grady Booch (via his "Wizard
SOftware" company).   You can write to him at:
	Wizard Software
	2171 S. Parfet Ct.
	Denver, CO 80227-1913
			   USA

			   Or e-mail to egb@rational.com

The Ada 95 version is in early beta test, the WWW page for it can be
found in my .signature file at the end.  Speaking of which, for those
folks that have been waiting for the next release:  It has been held
up due to a persistent, and far-reaching, bug in the supporting code
that _might_ have been  because of a problem with the compiler (more
to the point: The compiler wasn't reporting a compilation error,
leading to sporadic results).  I hope to have this problem fixed this
weekend, with a release the following week.

>     COCO (or another Ada Yacc lookalike)
>     FLEX (or another Ada Lex lookalike)

iThese tools can be found courtesy of the Arcadia project
(http://www.ics.uci.edu/Arcadia/), or starting from the "Mother of All
Ada Pages", lglwww.epfl.ch/Ada

--
    Visit the Ada 95 Booch Components Homepage: www.ocsystems.com/booch