* OpenGl binding in ada
@ 1996-06-06  0:00 Strategies SA
From: Strategies SA @ 1996-06-06  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi
We want to use OpenGl for our application.
Do you know where I can find OpenGL ada binding ?
or OpenGL Ada bindings specification ?

Please answer by E-Mail

Jerome HAGUET, Strategies, France
100747.2001@compuserve.com

* Re: OpenGl binding in ada
@ 1996-06-06  0:00 ` James E. Hopper
From: James E. Hopper @ 1996-06-06  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <4p77j9$eto$1@mhafn.production.compuserve.com> Strategies SA,
100747.2001@CompuServe.COM writes:
>We want to use OpenGl for our application.
>Do you know where I can find OpenGL ada binding ?
>or OpenGL Ada bindings specification ?

if your vendor of opengl libraries has a valid license with SGI for
this then they can get them free from sgi to distribute with their
product.  thats how i got them for the mac open gl libraries
i got from my vendor.

best jim

* Re: OpenGl binding in ada
@ 1996-06-06  0:00   ` Tom Griest
From: Tom Griest @ 1996-06-06  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

James E. Hopper <jhopper@erinet.com> writes:
>In article <4p77j9$eto$1@mhafn.production.compuserve.com> Strategies SA,
>100747.2001@CompuServe.COM writes:
>>We want to use OpenGl for our application.
>>Do you know where I can find OpenGL ada binding ?
>>or OpenGL Ada bindings specification ?
>
>if your vendor of opengl libraries has a valid license with SGI for
>this then they can get them free from sgi to distribute with their
>product.  thats how i got them for the mac open gl libraries
>i got from my vendor.

Also, there is a binding to opengl within the Win32Ada bindings
[in the src directory list   win32-gl*.ads ]
on the ajpo host, something like...

   sw-eng.falls-church.va.us/public/ada/source/bindings/win32ada

-Tom