From: drost@cyber3.servtech.com (jeff p drost)
Subject: Bound Ada95 RM.. where?
Date: 1996/06/04
Date: 1996-06-04T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hey,
  I am currently learning Ada, and not having too much trouble.  I would
however really like to get my hands on a bound copy of the Ada 95 LRM.
I'm using Ada at work, and the company (Lockheed Martin) has a copy of the
old 83 RM, but not the newer 95 version.  Local book stores have been no
help.  Any help locating a printed copy would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff Drost