From: tmoran@bix.com
Subject: Re: Ada 95 Books for Undergraduate Teaching
Date: 1996/06/03
Date: 1996-06-03T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Kenneth Mays remarked on the absence of "Ada for Dummies" type books.
My son read "C for Dummies", then (at my urging) started on Dr.
Feldman's book and quickly said that it wasn't clear to him just where
semicolons must go.  There's clearly a difference between a book to go
along with a teacher and a course, and a self-study book.  Are there
self-study Ada books?