From: andre_c_coulter@ccmail.orl.mmc.com
Subject: Re: Any free Ada source code analyzer's avail. ?
Date: 1996/05/28
Date: 1996-05-28T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

kevin Cronin wrote:

I'm looking for a "Free" tool that will do some basic design analysis:
1. count number of types
2. identify number of simple types
3. count the number of imported types used.

With the exception of possibly number 3, I have a tool that with some
small changes might meet your needs.  Currently the tool extracts this
information from source files and places the data in a database for
searches (ie. what is the type of variable a, what is the base type of
variable a if the type is not an Ada defined type)

The tool is not "Free", but I would be willing to provide you with a
no-cost license.

The current tool is available for the Vax/VMS and PC in DOS/Windows.