From: mfeldman@seas.gwu.edu (Michael Feldman)
Subject: Re: Net Abusers at Alsys/Thomson???
Date: 1996/05/28
Date: 1996-05-28T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <31A626FA.300C@csehp3.mdc.com>,
James A. Squire <m193884@CSEHP3.MDC.COM> wrote:
>Ron Thompson wrote:

>[second plug for Alsys on this thread]

>I doubt very much that anyone took the Dimitri guy seriously.  I chalked
>it up to a disturbed individual.

Aside from the various endorsements of Thomson (no "p") nee Alsys,
nobody pointed out that while Keith Thompson (yes "p") happens to
work for Thomson (no "p"), they are certainly not the same thing.

I'm not sure I've ever met Keith face-to-face, but many years of
newsgroup and e-mail correspondence with him lead me to doubt
very seriously that Keith would _ever_ "harrass" anyone by e-mail.

Mike Feldman