From: dgenn@interlog.com (Dan Gennidakis)
Subject: Gnat on NT 3.51?
Date: 1996/05/26
Date: 1996-05-26T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I have downloaded the gnat 3.01 dist for NT (3.51 on my box service pack 4
with Visual C++ 4 installed) and i am having some problems. When i run
setpath.exe it sets the path settings only for current  the session and not
for subsequent logons(not in system vars) or reboots.Also do i need to run
make libnat.a? When i do this the system always brings up a dialog looking for
a disk (cdrom) in my drive D: .Gcc runs ok when doing gcc -c filename.Any help
is trully appreciated. Also is there any IDE for gnat or is it all command
line stuff and can source code be written in any windows text editor?

        Thanx mucho!!!