* Conference Notices
@ 1996-05-23  0:00 Larry Hazel
From: Larry Hazel @ 1996-05-23  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

May I suggest that those posting conference announcements just
post a brief description and a link for more information rather
than multiple pages.

--
Larry Hazel            Larry.H.Hazel@cpmx.SAIC.com
6725 Odyssey Drive

* Re: Conference Notices
@ 1996-05-24  0:00 ` Darren C Davenport
From: Darren C Davenport @ 1996-05-24  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Larry Hazel <Larry.H.Hazel@CPMX.SAIC.COM> wrote:
>May I suggest that those posting conference announcements just
>post a brief description and a link for more information rather
>than multiple pages.
>
>--
>Larry Hazel            Larry.H.Hazel@cpmx.SAIC.com

Be thankful that we even get conference notices because sometimes this
newsgroup doesn't get them until somebody tells the author that he shouldn't
forget comp.lang.ada.  All the notices I've seen in other newsgroups are
the full notice so I doubt that you'll get this changed.