From: bowmanc@ns1.sw-eng.falls-church.va.us (Carl Bowman)
Subject: Re: Ada-95 Success Stories
Date: 1996/05/22
Date: 1996-05-22T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <319a6322.2564997@news.cais.com>,
Mark Doernhoefer <mdoernho@cais.com> wrote:
>Hey Gang,
>
>It's 1996 and there are several validated Ada-95 compilers available.
>Can anybody post an Ada-95 success story?  (Ulterior motive: I'd like
>to know which compiler is mature enough for serious software
>development.)  Please provide details of your experience including
>host, target, rough SLOC count or relative size measure, compiler
>vendor and version, and which specialized needs annexes were critical
>to your development.
>
>Please post to the newsgroup so open discussion can follow up.
>
>THANKS,
>Mark

The Ada Information Clearinghouse has reported on projects that used
Ada 95 in our summer newsletter.  The URL, if you are interested, is
http://sw-eng.falls-church.va.us/AdaIC/news/Newsletter/9508/summer95.html.
Perhaps these articles can serve as a springboard for discussion.

If the Ada Information Clearinghouse can provide more information , we
will be happy to join the discussion, but remember, we can't express
opinion.

Carl Bowman
Ada Information Clearinghouse