* Debugging with gnat 3.03
@ 1996-05-09  0:00 fernando marcano
From: fernando marcano @ 1996-05-09  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi there:

Does anyone have some experience debugging programs with the gdb?

I tried using it but I couldn't make anything apart from running
the program.

Also the inline help is a little bit unfriendly :-) (at least to me)

Fernando

* Re: Debugging with gnat 3.03
@ 1996-05-10  0:00 ` R.J. Kirkbride
From: R.J. Kirkbride @ 1996-05-10  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

fernando marcano <marcano@slime.ee.ubc.ca> wrote:

>Hi there:

>Does anyone have some experience debugging programs with the gdb?

>I tried using it but I couldn't make anything apart from running
>the program.

>Also the inline help is a little bit unfriendly :-) (at least to me)

>Fernando

You will need the Ada patches from CS.Berkeley.Edu.

When you run gdb it should say gnat.10.1 in the version number
as I recall.

Rob.