From: ncohen@watson.ibm.com (Norman H. Cohen)
Subject: Re: [ANN] Paper on Ada95=>J-code mapping
Date: 1996/05/08
Date: 1996-05-08T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <Dr3K3D.CD1.0.-s@inmet.camb.inmet.com>, stt@henning.camb.inmet.com
(Tucker Taft) writes:

|> A paper on the mapping of Ada 95 to Java byte codes is now
|> available on the web:
|>
|>    http://www.inmet.com/~stt/adajava_paper/

This is the entry point to a set of HTML pages.

|> Postscript and TeX versions of this are also included in the
|> "zip" archive containing the beta release of AppletMagic(tm),
|> our Ada 95 => Java byte code compiler.  For info on that see:
|>
|>    http://www.inmet.com/javadir/download/

Tuck, for those of us who still prefer curling up in a comfortable chair
with a paper copy to clicking and scrolling, it would be nice to be able
to get the .ps version without downloading the whole AppletMagic release.
Any chance of making the .ps version directly available on the web
(perhaps by a link from the HTML version of the paper)?

--
Norman H. Cohen    ncohen@watson.ibm.com