From: griest-tom@cs.yale.edu (Tom Griest)
Subject: Re: ADA'95 Compilers for Windows 95 and MS-DOS
Date: 1996/04/27
Date: 1996-04-27T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <9604260438.AA16857@col2.caribsurf.com> Stafford C Martin <smartin@CARIBSURF.COM> writes:
>I'm loking for an Ada'95 Compiler for Windows'95 and MS-DOS. Not
>necessarily the same compiler.  I will accept shareware of commecial
>sugestions.

There are versions of GNAT for both Win95 and MS-DOS.  GNAT is free
and can be ftp'd from the net:   cs.nyu.edu/pub/gnat  or
ftp.cs.yale.edu/pub/gnat.

Thomson Software & RR Software also make Ada products for these platforms.
There are probably others, and you can check the AdaIC lists at
sw-eng.falls-church.va.us for other pointers.

-Tom
LabTek Corp.