* REPOST: Harrassment by Colin James III
@ 1996-04-20  0:00 USENET HUMOR ADMINISTRATION
From: USENET HUMOR ADMINISTRATION @ 1996-04-20  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

From: "David Mabo, CPCM" <dmabo@one.net>
Newsgroups: comp.databases.object,comp.databases,comp.databases.informix
Subject: Re:  Harrassment by Colin James III
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 1996 23:06:52 -0500
CC: dmabo@one.net

The RR CJ III just sent me an emial with clear legal threats - including
action against my employer.  (I am an owner of my employer - so the
threat has little weight).  He states not to email him or he will take
action.

I have not emailed him in weeks, and have a track record of every email
I have sent on the 3 systems I use with this account!

I am starting a chain posting, and please add your name:

I/we will consider any email from Colin James III, or his companay CEJ
Services or his church (whatever that is) to be harrassing in nature,
and a violation of federal statue for harrasing and unrequested
electronic mail.  Such action will require us to jointly and severally
file a complaint with the US Attorney for the Federal District of
jurisdiction and to report such harrassment to the electronics crimes
section of the FBI.

We will consider any posting of any nature less than in accordance with
the charter of these or any other newsgroups we participate in to be
harrassment.  This includes the continued threats.

Contacting our ISP's or our employeers will be considered to be a
violation of our civil rights and our constitutional right to privacy.
We shall consider a class action to restrain you if you continue in such
a manner.

If you think that we have broken the law and have violated any rights
that you are entitled to, then I suggest you retain legal counsel and
contact all those parties in accordance with the methods set forth by
the US Code and common law.  This is includes contact via the US Postal
Service.  Remember using the Post Office to harras is a US federal crime
and the US Postal Inspector has jurisdiction for such offenses.

This document is (c) copyright 1996 by David H. Mabo, and I hearby grant
the right to post this document on other newsgroups in order to share
the information , to repost the document with you name added to the
list, etc.

I forbid the emailing of the document to Colin James III, the printing
of this document by said party, or any other use in electronic or
printed form by said party.  Should said party take legal action, then
he can use discovery to gain a legal copy of the document.

--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--***ATTENTION***
Your e-mail reply to this message WILL be *automatically* ANONYMIZED.
Please, report inappropriate use to                abuse@anon.penet.fi
For information (incl. non-anon reply) write to    help@anon.penet.fi
If you have any problems, address them to          admin@anon.penet.fi

* Re: REPOST: Harrassment by Colin James III
@ 1996-04-24  0:00 ` Graham Daveney
From: Graham Daveney @ 1996-04-24  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I think a good spanking is in order for some of the characters in this post.

I think this persons punshment should be to be put in a room with 5 of the most
mean/cranky/sarcastic/rude teachers. Have them all stand around him, and tell
him :
     * just what a generally bad person he has been.
     * how much trouble he has caused.
     * how much better place the world will be when people start to behave
       themselves.

Its funny how good things can be when people behave themselves. Then we can
spend time doing constructive things that build instead of destroy.

Wakkey ! Wakkey ! before you get Spanky ! Spanky !

USENET HUMOR ADMINISTRATION (an570962@anon.penet.fi) wrote:
:
: From: "David Mabo, CPCM" <dmabo@one.net>
: Newsgroups: comp.databases.object,comp.databases,comp.databases.informix