From: jmark@cs.ucsb.edu (Jeff Mark)
Subject: Help with GNAT for Win95
Date: 1996/04/21
Date: 1996-04-21T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I downloaded GNAT 3.01a for Win95 yesterday and installed it with
everything appearing normal.  However, when I try to compile anything
- even their example programs - I get several error from most of the
library files looking something like this:

error: "a-strmap.adb" must be recompiled ("ada.ads" has been modified)

The files it claims have been modified are "ada.ads", "system.ads",
"gnat.ads", and "interfac.ads".

Has anyone else encountered these problems?  Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeff Mark (jmark@cs.ucsb.edu)