* Updating my Ada after 1990 - What is GNAT?
@ 1996-04-12  0:00 Phil Addison
From: Phil Addison @ 1996-04-12  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've been away from Ada since 1990 and a *few* things have changed.

The current item puzzling me is all this talk about GNAT.
Would someone please point me towards an explanation of what it is?

Phil

* Re: Updating my Ada after 1990 - What is GNAT?
@ 1996-04-13  0:00 ` Robert Dewar
From: Robert Dewar @ 1996-04-13  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Phil asked:

"The current item puzzling me is all this talk about GNAT.
Would someone please point me towards an explanation of what it is?"

One quick way to get information is to send email to info@gnat.com.
You will get an autoresponse containing basic infomatoin on GNAT.

* Re: Updating my Ada after 1990 - What is GNAT?
@ 1996-04-17  0:00 ` Todd Coniam
From: Todd Coniam @ 1996-04-17  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <ukxqZCAyttbxEwSv@severn.demon.co.uk>, phil@severn.demon.co.uk
says...

--
In a nutshell, GNAT is a free Ada 95 compiler developed at NYU with support
from the AJPO (correct me if I'm wrong here.)  It is available for many

See the websites below for more details.

p.s. Welcome back!

Todd Coniam       | Member: Team Ada
tconiam@ionet.net | Ada 95 - The international standard in OO languages
Check: http://lglwww.epfl.ch/Ada/     Free compiler: http://www.gnat.com/