* Software Announcement
@ 1996-04-11  0:00 Parallel Performance Group
From: Parallel Performance Group @ 1996-04-11  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Parallel Performance Group, of Sedona, AZ, announces a Series of FREE E-Mail
Newsletters on high-tech software topics.

Below is a list of the topics discussed in the Newsletter Series:

Business Process Reengineering     Real-Time Multiprocessing/Uniprocessing DSP
Multiprocessing                    Neural Networks/Fuzzy Logic/Fuzzy Control
Parallel Processing                Animation/Solid Modelling
Distributed Processing             Mechanical Design Automation
Object-Oriented CASE Tools         CAD for Industrial and Architectural Design
Project Management                 Discrete and Continuous Simulation
Image Processing                   Medical Imaging
Graphical Application Interfaces   Virtual Reality
Statistical Analysis               Volume Visualization
Engineering Data Management        Data Warehousing
Electronic Publishing              Geographic Information Systems

To receive more information, send any e-mail to info@ppgsoft.com; this will
return a detailed listing of the Newsletters, and instructions on how to re-
ceive sample copies and subscriptions.

Visit Our Web site at http://www.ppgsoft.com/ on high-tech software products,
presented with pleasing professional graphics.

* Software Announcement
@ 1996-06-17  0:00 Parallel Performance Group
From: Parallel Performance Group @ 1996-06-17  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Parallel Performance Group, of Sedona, AZ, announces a Series of FREE E-Mail
Newsletters on high-tech software topics.

Below is a list of the topics discussed in the Newsletter Series:

Business Process Reengineering     Real-Time Multiprocessing/Uniprocessing DSP
Multiprocessing                    Neural Networks/Fuzzy Logic/Fuzzy Control
Parallel Processing                Animation/Solid Modelling
Distributed Processing             CAD for Mechanical Design Automation

@ 1996-07-10  0:00 Parallel Performance Group
From: Parallel Performance Group @ 1996-07-10  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 1996-08-05  0:00 Stuart Bar-On
From: Stuart Bar-On @ 1996-08-05  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Parallel Performance Group, of Sedona, AZ, announces a Series of FREE E-Mail
Newsletters on high-tech software topics.

Below is a list of the topics discussed in the Newsletter Series:

Business Process Reengineering     Real-Time Multiprocessing/Uniprocessing DSP
Multiprocessing                    Neural Networks/Fuzzy Logic/Fuzzy Control
Parallel Processing                Animation/Solid Modelling
Distributed Processing             Mechanical Design Automation/FEA
Object-Oriented CASE Tools         CAD for Industrial and Architectural Design
Project Management                 Discrete and Continuous Simulation
Image Processing                   Medical Imaging
Graphical Application Interfaces   Virtual Reality
Statistical Analysis               Volume Visualization
Engineering Data Management        Data Warehousing/Data Mining
Electronic Publishing              Geographic Information Systems

To receive more information, send any e-mail to info@ppgsoft.com; this will
return a detailed listing of the Newsletters, and instructions on how to re-
ceive sample copies and subscriptions.

Visit Our Web site at http://www.ppgsoft.com/ on high-tech software products,
presented with pleasing professional graphics.

If you e-mail us for information on a certain product, please include your
telephone number.  You can reach us at (520) 282-6300

* Software Announcement
@ 1996-09-17  0:00 Stuart Bar-On
From: Stuart Bar-On @ 1996-09-17  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 1997-05-20  0:00 Dan Petersen
From: Dan Petersen @ 1997-05-20  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Meridian Marketing Group of Sedona, AZ, announces a Series of FREE E-Mail News-
letters on high-tech software topics.

Below is a list of the topics discussed in the Newsletter Series:

Multiprocessing                    Neural Networks/Fuzzy Logic/Fuzzy Control
Business Process Reengineering     Real-Time Multiprocessing/Uniprocessing DSP
Parallel Processing                Animation/Solid Modelling
Distributed Processing             Mechanical Design Automation/FEA
Object-Oriented CASE Tools         CAD for Industrial and Architectural Design
Project Management                 Discrete and Continuous Simulation
Image Processing                   Medical Imaging
Graphical Application Interfaces   Virtual Reality
Statistical Analysis               Volume Visualization
Engineering Data Management        Data Warehousing/Data Mining
Electronic Publishing              Geographic Information Systems
Internet/Intranet Technology       Manufacturing Software

To receive more information on the above technology categories, send any E-Mail
to info@moonglow.com; this will return a detailed listing of the Newsletters,
and instructions on how to receive sample copies and free E-Mail subscriptions.

Our newest product, SimFuzz, is a state-of-the art fuzzy control system simula-
tor, containing a patented fuzzy logic inference engine embodying significant
improvements over the Zadeh inference approach.  Our current Fuzzy Logic News-
letter features a tutorial on the fascinating subjects of fuzzy logic, fuzzy
control, and simulation of dynamic fuzzy control systems, as well as informa-
tion on SimFuzz.  This Newsletter can be obtained by sending any E-Mail to
fuz@moonglow.com.

Visit Our Web site at http://www.moonglow.com displaying high-tech software
products, presented with pleasing professional graphics.  If you do E-Mail an
inquiry to us about a product, please be sure to include your telephone number.

* Software Announcement
@ 1997-08-19  0:00 mailrdr
From: mailrdr @ 1997-08-19  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Meridian Marketing Group (formerly Parallel Performance Group), of Sedona, AZ,

to info@quinella.com; this will  return a detailed  listing of the Newsletters,
and instructions on how to receive sample copies and free E-Mail subscriptions.

Our newest product, SimFuzz, is a state-of-the art fuzzy control system simula-
tor, with a patented fuzzy inference engine  embodying significant improvements
over the Zadeh inference approach.  Our current Fuzzy Logic Newsletter features
a tutorial on the fascinating subjects of fuzzy logic, fuzzy control, and simu-
lation of dynamic fuzzy control systems, as well as SimFuzz  information.  This
Newsletter can be obtained by sending any E-Mail to promo@quinella.com

Visit Our Web site at http://www.moonglow.com  displaying hi-tech software pro-
ducts, presented with pleasing  professional graphics.  We can be reached by E-
Mail  directly at inquiry@moonglow.com and by telephone at (520) 282-6300.  If
you E-Mail an inquiry about a product, please be sure to include your telephone
number.

* Re: Software Announcement
@ 1997-08-20  0:00 ` Stephan Wilms
From: Stephan Wilms @ 1997-08-20  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mailrdr

[posted & mailed]

mailrdr@mail.moonglow.com wrote:

> Meridian Marketing Group (formerly Parallel Performance Group), of Sedona, AZ,
> announces a Series of FREE E-Mail Newsletters on high-tech software topics.

[rest of JUNK snipped]

Language discussion groups are NOT the right place for posting
commercial JUNK advertisements. They are extremely off-topic and
UNWANTED. Please refrain from posting this SPAM.

Stephan

* Software Announcement
@ 1997-09-11  0:00 mailrdr
From: mailrdr @ 1997-09-11  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)