From: dweller@dfw.net (David Weller)
Subject: Re: c2ada (cbfe) on Linux? And: Ada graphics lib?
Date: 1996/04/11
Date: 1996-04-11T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <dirk.829217909@hera>,
Dirk Dickmanns <dirk@hera.informatik.unibw-muenchen.de> wrote:

>Question: has anyone bothered to compile it for Linux?  Some headers
>declare functions conflicting with standard libraries.  Comments show
>this might be due to some funny features of the C system used,
>example:

I think Vince Castellano at OC Systems has ported it to Linux, which I
was hoping to re-port to the SGI (but lack the time at the moment).
You might want to write to Vince at gvc@ocsystems.com

Please, don't everybody all at once write to Vince...I'm posting this
publicly because I felt this information (that c2ada was ported to
Linux) is a worthwhile public comment.