From: Chet <kackman>
To: Mats.Weber@elca-matrix.ch
Subject: Re: Memory leak in porting VAX/VMS -> AXP/VMS
Date: 1996/04/09
Date: 1996-04-09T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

We will be undergoing a major port of VAX/VMS Ada to AXP/VMS Ada in the next
year. I will keep you posted on this news group if I find any problems.

I have a question for all of you ? Do you know if DEC supplies above and
beyond the UCX$INETDEF.ADA for the internet socket bindings. I mean this
is great, they defined most if not all structures needed for pragmatized
C-socket lib's. But I'm lazy and want the full package. If anybody knows
where to get this let me know. Thanks in advance.

                             Chet
                             kackman@GDEsystems.com