From: \x06\x02 ralph@ifr.luftfahrt.uni-stuttgart.de (Ralph Paul)
Subject: Re: Annoucement :  C2ada for OS/2 !!
Date: 1996/04/08
Date: 1996-04-08T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

"Theodore E. Dennison" <dennison@escmail.orl.mmc.com> wrote:
> Unfortunately, a bug in my home POP-mail utility toasted the text
> of both messages, so I can't post it here. But this seems like a
> good place and time to request that the two kind folks I mentioned
> please repeat here what they told me in e-mail earlier.
>

> --
> T.E.D.
>                 |  Work - mailto:dennison@escmail.orl.mmc.com  |
>                 |  Home - mailto:dennison@iag.net              |
>                 |  URL  - http://www.iag.net/~dennison         |

Hi,

try  mattes@azu.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de that is the author of
emx/gcc/emacs/emtex . I think he was the one you gave the advice.
If I remember correctly he said that all you needed to do was to
install the new emx-runtime ( emxrt.zip). Is this correct Ted ?

BTW: Did you get an error message complaining about the emx0.9a
runtime ?

Regards,

Ralph Paul

	ralph@ifr.luftfahrt.uni-stuttgart.de