* file system written in ADA?
@ 1996-04-04  0:00 Jean Park
From: Jean Park @ 1996-04-04  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am very interested in file system written in ADA.
For example, I want to make a file sytem in ADA who implements the file
management such as copy, delete, remove, create and so on.

Does anybody have any idea about this file system?
Please let me have some informations..

Thanks..

* Re: file system written in ADA?
@ 1996-04-05  0:00 ` Bob Kurtz
From: Bob Kurtz @ 1996-04-05  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <31643C88.6488@csse.gmu.edu>, Jean Park <jpark@csse.gmu.edu> wrote:

> I am very interested in file system written in ADA.
> For example, I want to make a file sytem in ADA who implements the file
> management such as copy, delete, remove, create and so on.
>
> Does anybody have any idea about this file system?
> Please let me have some informations..
>
> Thanks..

This wouldn't have anything to do with GMU's (George Mason University,
Fairfax VA) SWSE 619 course, being taught by Liz White on Monday evenings,
would it?  Very coincidentally, this exact assignment has been given in
that class.

--
Bob Kurtz (kurtz@mustang.nrl.navy.mil)
Hughes STX Corp., US Naval Research Lab, Washington DC

* Re: file system written in ADA?
@ 1996-04-06  0:00   ` Michael Feldman
From: Michael Feldman @ 1996-04-06  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <kurtz-0504961502380001@bdcm46.nrl.navy.mil>,
Bob Kurtz <kurtz@mustang.nrl.navy.mil> wrote:

>This wouldn't have anything to do with GMU's (George Mason University,
>Fairfax VA) SWSE 619 course, being taught by Liz White on Monday evenings,
>would it?  Very coincidentally, this exact assignment has been given in
>that class.
>
>--
>Bob Kurtz (kurtz@mustang.nrl.navy.mil)
>Hughes STX Corp., US Naval Research Lab, Washington DC

oooohhhh - blowing the whistle on a classmate, eh? :-)

That question definitely had the look-n-feel of a class project.

Maybe Liz gives extra credit to students resourceful enough to troll
for solutions on the net.:-)

Mike Feldman
Michael B. Feldman -  chair, SIGAda Education Working Group
The George Washington University -  Washington, DC 20052 USA
202-994-5919 (voice) - 202-994-0227 (fax)
http://www.seas.gwu.edu/faculty/mfeldman
       Pork is all that money the government gives the other guys.
Ada on the WWW: http://lglwww.epfl.ch/Ada/ or http://info.acm.org/sigada/