From: seaton@bis.net.au (Stephen Eaton)
Subject: Re: gnat / win95
Date: 1996/04/03
Date: 1996-04-03T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

G'day Yoav,

>I'm currently runnign gnat 301a on win95
>and I keep getting
>> GCC.EXE: installation problem, cannot exec `C:\gnat301a\cpp.exe': Not
>> enough space

>any ideas

I had exactly the same thing.  What I found was that my hard drive had
something like 30MB free before I tried to compile, then after getting
the mentioned error message I had about 1-2mb free.  I ended up moving
my windows 95 swap file to another drive that had heaps (500MB) of
free space.  Bingo! works OK now.

Still doesn't explain why >30Mb is needed on compilation.

On another note with the gnat compiler  --- has anyone been able to
successfully run the adaide and adacaps enviroments with the windows
95 version ?

Regards,

Stephen....