From: mfeldman@seas.gwu.edu (Michael Feldman)
Subject: Re: GNAT  Utility gnatchop --Where?
Date: 1996/03/27
Date: 1996-03-27T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <4j8vch$177@cherub.sewanee.edu>,
Stephen Sargent  <Stephen.Sargent@UF2269P01.PeachtreeCityGA.NCR.com> wrote:
>I was reading the GnatInfo.txt document concerning the separation of multiple
>compilation units within a package. It references the use of a utility, "gnatchop"
>to separate these units. Unfortunately it does not seem to be included in the
>software that I downloaded from the EZload directory on
>//wuarchive.wustl.edu/languages/ada/compiler/ez2load . Would someone be so kind as
>to direct me to the appropriate utility?

As the "supervisor" (I suppose you could say) of the ez2load work, I'm
pretty sure that gnatchop is included in the GNAT distribution. It's
bundled up in one of the gnat zipfiles. Are you _sure_? If you really
can't find it, let me know by e-mail ASAP. You are the first to mention
this, of hundreds who have downloaded ez2load from GW and elsewhere.

Mike Feldman
Michael B. Feldman -  chair, SIGAda Education Working Group
The George Washington University -  Washington, DC 20052 USA
202-994-5919 (voice) - 202-994-0227 (fax)
http://www.seas.gwu.edu/faculty/mfeldman
       Pork is all that money the government gives the other guys.
Ada on the WWW: http://lglwww.epfl.ch/Ada/ or http://info.acm.org/sigada/