From: mickey@Xenon.Stanford.EDU (Michael D. Phoenix)
Subject: Re: To Michael D Phoenix (mickey@Xenon.Stanford.EDU):  Stop harassing me in any way whatsoever
Date: 1996/03/24
Date: 1996-03-24T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <31548348.1016084682@news.dimensional.com>,
The Right Reverend Colin James III <cjames@melchizedek.cec-services.com> wrote:
[nothing at all deleted.  literally.]

As I already said to you in email, Colin:

Since I am not harassing you in any way whatsoever, I will of course
immediately commence doing exactly what I am already (which is
absolutely nothing), thus satisfying your request.

If you believe that you have a specific complaint to make, please feel
free to do so.

Sincerely,

Michael Phoenix.

P.S.  Stop attempting to kill me in any way whatsoever