From: blissful@aol.com (Blissful)
Subject: Re: Air Force abandoning Ada
Date: 1996/03/22
Date: 1996-03-22T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

 Interesting ideas -- I read the same article but if USAF
is abandoning Ada, why is is spending big bucks to upgrade
the B-1B processors and to convert our current mish mash
of JOVIAL/AP-101F avionics software to Ada?

Although I think that Ada needs a really good, really cheap
"Borland" compiler to have any chance at becoming mainstream,
I don't think we can sound the death nell just yet.

Vern Bliss
Boeing B-1B software engineer