From: lasj@pegasus.swb.de (Lars Scheele Jensen)
Subject: Migration to Ada95
Date: 1996/03/20
Date: 1996-03-20T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I have a project where we consider migrating from Ada83 to Ada95. As
the system to be 'ported' is large and complex, I would like to do
more that just try and compile it. I have heard that some tools exists
that could help me in this job so what I'm looking for is a
scanner/parser that I can put my code through and which will give me
indications of critical constructions.

Do any of you know such a tool ?

Thanks in advance

Lars