From: tmoran@bix.com
Subject: Re: HELP! Meridian OpenAda for Mac, do MEL Docs exists ?
Date: 1996/03/15
Date: 1996-03-15T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In <4ibo7n$fd2@info.estec.esa.nl> Michele Zundo said:
>I just bought the old MPW based Meridian OpenAda for Mac,
>however I cannot find in the docs anything about the MEL

My Meridan Mac docs came in a binder.  They are:
  Macintosh Release Notes - Version 4.1
  Macintosh Programmer's Workshop, MPW 3.2 Shell Release Notes
     (copyright Apple)
  Meridian Ada 4.1, Geting Started Macintosh
  Meridian Ada 4.1, Mac Environment Library User's Guide
    74 pages, chapters "Before You Begin", "General Considerations",
    "Common Differences", sequence "Inside Macintosh Volume ...",
    "Macintosh Technical Notes", "MPW Development Environment, Vol I",
    "HyperCard Script Language Guide", "Programmer's Guide to MultiFinder",
    "The Script Manager 2.0", and 4 appendices.
  Meridian Ada 4.1, Compiler User's Guide Macintosh