From: ccole@esu.edu (Charlie Cole)
Subject: GUI for an Ada 95???
Date: 1996/02/27
Date: 1996-02-27T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

We are moving to Ada as an introductory programming language.  We will be
running high-end PCs and some DEC Alphas.  We are looking for an Ada with
a symbolic debugger and a (perhaps third party) GUI.  If anyone has
suggestions/comments/likes/dislikes, please e-mail me.
thanks

--
Charlie Cole -- East Stroudsburg University --  PA

The Bill of Rights--The Original Contract with America
Accept no substitutes.  Beware of imitations.  Insist on the genuine articles.
(sig quote courtesy of John Gear (catalyst@pacifier.com) )