From: deang@Starbase.NeoSoft.COM (Dean Gillispie)
Subject: Re: McKee Consulting at P.O. Box in Littleton, CO
Date: 1996/02/26
Date: 1996-02-26T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <3128fba6.365121306@news.dimensional.com>,
The Right Reverend Colin James III <cjames@melchizedek.cec-services.com> wrote:
>gmckee@cloudnine.com (Gary McKee) posted with deletions:
>
>| In article <3126260d.179307370@news.dimensional.com>,
>| cjames@melchizedek.cec-services.com (The Right Reverend Colin J wrote:
>|
>|  > Mind your own business, Gary, or you and your flakey ISP will get
>|  > spanked too with an injunction from US Federal District Court, right
>|  > here in Denver.
>|
>| --------------------------------------------------------
>| Colin, Why don't you tell it to my legal department?
>|
>| Its been a long time since junior high when bullies were common but I think
>|
>| the proper response is something like:
>|
>| "Cease and forthwith desist or else my Legal Counsel will kick your legal
>| counsel's a**."
>|

>| Be assured that if you start pushing at me I will push back. Did you know
>| that filing false charges in the Federal courts for the purpose of
>| harrassment is a class 2 Felony?
>|

>| --------------------------------------------------------------------
>| Gary McKee                           McKee Consulting
>| gmckee@cloudnine.com                 P. O. Box 3009
>| voice: (303) 795-7287                Littleton, CO 80161-3009
>| WWW home page =>                     <http://www.csn.net/~gmckee/>
>| --------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>This will confirm that I spoke with you personally by telephone about
>ten minutes ago today, that you denied the "a**" above means "ass",
>that you denied your message above is a threat of legal action, and
>that you refused to give me the name of your counsel, saying "send it
>to the post office box, and I'm sure it will get to him".
>
>We imply from the statement above, and hence we assume unless we hear
>to the contrary, that you will accept service of process by certified
>mail with a return receipt request.
>
>Your response above is libelous per se on its face, among other
>things.  This demands that you cease and desist from posting any
>further articles regarding me in any way.
>
>~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
>Colin James III, Principal Scientist  cjames@cec-services.com
>CEC Services, 2080 Kipling St, Lakewood, CO  80215-1502   USA
>Voice: 303.231.9437;  Facsimile: .231.9438;  Data:  .231.9434

Looks like the January '96 Internet Kook of the Month is at it again....

Let me get this straight... first mentioning a URL (see my .sig below) was
considered libelous by Colin, but now, saying "my lawyer can kick your
lawyer's ass" is libel too???  Where does it end?? :)

I think any jury would not have a problem in tossing Colin, his legal
counsel and their frivilous legal action out on their asses.

--
Dean Gillispie         Houston, TX, USA              deang@neosoft.com
Check out the latest Internet Kook of the Month at...