From: tore@lis.pitt.edu (Tore Joergensen)
Subject: Re: OS/2 - Latest emx version?
Date: 1996/02/23
Date: 1996-02-23T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Ted Dennison (dennison@escmail.orl.mmc.com) wrote:
: Here's a question for you Emacs/GNAT/OS2 users out there.

: I have (what I think is) the latest version of GNAT installed on my
: system. I tried to install the latest version of the emacs port (19.30)
: and I got an error message telling me that my version of emx is too
: old to install that version of emacs. My question is:

: What version of emacs do you folks use?
: Will GNAT barf on the new emx (0.9b)?

AFAIK, the latest gnat version (v. 3.01) for OS/2 uses emx 0.9a. There
was some talk about making a new version for the latest emx (I guess
that is 0.9b ?), but I haven't heard anything more about it. Since I
don't use emacs, I will not even try to say anything about that :-)
--
| Tore B. Joergensen      | e-mail : tore@lis.pitt.edu                |