From: boutet@insage.insa-tlse.fr (Frederic Boutet)
Subject: Wanted : graphic package for education
Date: 1996/02/23
Date: 1996-02-23T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

First of all, sorry for my english written.

We are a quite new team teaching in the first year of the engineering
high school of INSA at Toulouse, France.We got the gwu Ada compiler at
New York University and our students begin with computers on a
Macintosh environment. We would like to do some practical works on car
traffic management problems and for this, we need a graphical
interface in a package so that we could draw our traffic simulation.

Could please someone help us ?

Frederic Boutet