From: bowmanc@ns1.sw-eng.falls-church.va.us (Carl Bowman)
Subject: Re: lrm83.ps
Date: 1996/02/22
Date: 1996-02-22T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <4gg5kg$r6d@sunb.ocs.mq.edu.au>,
Jan Hext <jan@mpce.mq.edu.au> wrote:
>Can anyone tell me where to find a Postscript version of the '83 version
>of the LRM?  In the move to Ada 95, it seems to have been systematically
>wiped from all the standard sites - if indeed there ever was one.  All I
>can find on the network are PC versions.
>
>Jan Hext

To my knowledge, when the LRM was delivered to the AJPO, there was no
requirement for electronic copy.  When an electronic copy was
requested, only an ASCII version was made.  The HTML and Microsoft
Windows help versions of today were recompilations of the text
document.  I don't think the AdaIC ever had a Postscript version.

Carl Bowman
Ada Information Clearinghouse