From: paul@srv.net (Paul Whittington)
Subject: Re: ADA Compiler ? ADA Book ?
Date: 1996/02/22
Date: 1996-02-22T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

If I'm not mistaken, Intermetrics has been funded by the AJPO to
produce a combo book and compiler that is to sell for around $70 USD.
The project should be winding up in the next few months if my
information on this is accurate.  If memory serves, the compiler is
based on Intermetrics new Ada 95 front end technology and Thompson's
back end technology.  Also I think Mike Feldmen is writing the book.