From: \x06\x02 ralph@ifr.luftfahrt.uni-stuttgart.de (Ralph Paul)
Subject: Re: OS/2 - Latest emx version?
Date: 1996/02/21
Date: 1996-02-21T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Ted Dennison <dennison@escmail.orl.mmc.com> wrote:
> Here's a question for you Emacs/GNAT/OS2 users out there.
>
> I have (what I think is) the latest version of GNAT installed on my
> system. I tried to install the latest version of the emacs port (19.30)
> and I got an error message telling me that my version of emx is too
> old to install that version of emacs. My question is:
>
> What version of emacs do you folks use?
> Will GNAT barf on the new emx (0.9b)?

Hi,

my setup :  	1. emx0.9b with emxfix1
		2. emacs 19.30 with the two-files from ada-mode 2.12
		   which are not included in the default emacs
		   ada-mode.
		3. GNAT 2.05 ( I am waiting for GNAT 3.0X , X > 1)
		4. g77

At least on my setup things work out fine. I am using gcc 2.7.2 with
GNAT 2.05, so I expect  3.01 to work as well.
Please run "emxrev" to determine the version of your emx setup.
I will post mine if you like ?

CU,

Ralph Paul

	ralph@ifr.luftfahrt.uni-stuttgart.de